TAMRON 70-210MM F/4 DI VC USD CANON
Arvioitu toimitusaika: 3-6 arkipäivää
Tuotteen myy CDON.COM
- Osta nyt – maksa kesäkuussa
The Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD telephoto zoom lens is perfect for photographers who wish to carry light without sacrificing optical quality.
This full-frame compatible lens weighs only 850 grams and offers fast autofocus, a constant aperture of f/4 throughout the focal range, effective image stabilizer and short minimum focus.
In short -- an excellent lens for nature, portraits, sports and low-light shooting!
Fast and versatile
To achieve maximum performance in both autofocus and image stabilization, Tamron has equipped its new lens with dual microprocessors. This allows the lens to focus lightning fast and track moving subjects with high accuracy, while the image stabilization is able to compensate camera shakes at up to 4 stops longer shutter speed than you would normally have to use when photographing freehand.
The effective image stabilization means that you can manage without tripod in most situations. But for those moments when you want to use really long shutter speeds, a tripod mount with Arca Swiss type quick release is available as an accessory.
The Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD also has the shortest minimum focus in its class*, only 95cm, providing a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1. A feature that contributes to the versatility of the lens and allows the user to capture details or photograph flowers, butterflies and other major insects.
*Among 70-200mm f/4 class zoom lenses for full-frame DSLR cameras
Weather seals and fluorine coating
Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD is a well-built lens with elegant design and weather sealed barrel. Rubber gaskets in all moving parts are used to prevent moisture from penetrating, and the front lens element has fluorine coating that repels rain drops, grease and dust and makes it easy to clean.
Inside, there are 20 elements arranged in 14 groups. Three elements are made of low-dispersion (LD) glass, which compensate for chromatic aberrations and make sure the images are sharp and crisp at all focal lengths, across the entire frame.
An electromagnetic aperture provides faster and more accurate aperture control, which is an advantage both for action photography and video. The aperture has nine blades to provide an opening as round as possible and soft rendering of details that are out of focus.
The Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD is also compatible with the Tamron Tap-in Console (accessory) which contains a USB port for computer connection. With this, the user can update the lens's firmware and fine-tune its autofocus and image stabilization.
- Full-frame compatible but can also be used with APS-C cameras
- Dual microprocessors for maximum AF and image stabilizer performance
- Ultrasonic motor (USD) provides fast and silent focus and full-time manual override
- Image Stabilizer (VC) with up to 4 stops advantage -- greater freedom to shoot freehand
- Minimum focus of only 95cm provides a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1
- Weather sealed barrel and front lens element with fluorine coating
- Advanced optical design with 20 elements provides high image quality at all focal lengths
- Electromagnetic aperture for both Canon and Nikon cameras
- Photo / Video: Photo
- Image Stabilizer: Yes
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 76 mm
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Filter Size (Circular): 67 mm
- Focus Type: Auto Focus
- Length: 177 mm
- Lens Elements/Groups: 20/14
- Lens Format Coverage: Full Frame, APS-C
- Lens/Camera Mount: Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture: 4.0
- Maximum Magnification: 1:3.1x
- Minimum Aperture: 32
- Minimum Focus: 95 cm
- Zoom Focal Length: 70-210 mm
- Weight: 860 g
Saattaisit myös pitää
€ 64.90€ 67.90
€ 16.49€ 45.49
€ 8.99€ 18.49
€ 7.99€ 10.99
€ 11.99€ 27.49
€ 11.99€ 36.49
€ 22.99€ 45.99
€ 34.90€ 89.90
€ 57.90€ 119.90
€ 27.90€ 59.90
€ 5.99€ 7.99
€ 32.90€ 34.90
€ 23.49€ 45.49
€ 4.49€ 8.99