Overlord Edition Includes:
- Base Game
- Ringtones (three notification tones and one ringtone)
- Overlord Edition Forum Icon (Paradox Plaza)
- Exclusive Forum Avatars (Paradox Plaza)
- Digital Original Soundtrack
The Tyranny soundtrack delivers 57 min of original music, including a total of 18 tracks.
- Digital High-Resolution Game Map
- Exclusive Coat of Arms
Adds 4 unique coat of arms to the Fatebinder's selection of personalized war banners - show your allegiance with either The Disfavored, Scarlet Chorus, Tunon the Adjudicator, or Kyros the Overlord.
- Short Story Collection
A rich digital collection of ten short stories from the world of Tyranny, giving readers a deeper look at the brutal world and powerful characters that live under Kyros' rule. Written by the creative team behind Tyranny, these stories introduce several of the game's companions and key characters. This collection includes 3l exclusive tales never seen before, alongside 7 originally published on the official Tyranny website.
- Digital High-Resolution Wallpapers
Add your desktop to Kyros' domain with a selection of high-quality artwork from Tyranny, sized for PC desktops in high resolution. The collection includes ten different pieces from the Tyranny art team, including one signed by the developers.
- Digital Collector's Guide Book
Discover the lore and secrets of Tyranny in a comprehensive world guide from author John Helfers. Explore artwork from the game alongside the stories of the people and places of the Tiers, and discover the world that Kyros has brought to heel. Includes a foreword from Obsidian Entertainment.
- Digital Art Book
Immerse yourself in the war-torn world of Tyranny in an extensive collection of original artwork.
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over - and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord's merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm... even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros' most powerful Archons.
Players will experience the new world order under Overlord in a reactive role-playing game (RPG), interacting with the populace as a powerful Fatebinder in the Overlord's forces -- roaming the lands to inspire loyalty or fear as they bring control to the last holdouts of the Tiers. Game Features:
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
- Branching, unique stories in an original setting: The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
- Choices matter - make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord's army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
- Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation
- A rich original setting: Not just another "hero's journey" -- Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil
Tyranny EULA© 2016 Paradox Interactive®. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved