Yuneec Typhoon H CGOET
Dual sensor thermal and visual aerial imaging
The Typhoon H Thermal Camera CGO-ET is a complete Thermal and Visual aerial imaging solution. Use the CGO-ET Dual sensor camera to identify hot spots and capture images even in low light. The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO-ET thermal infrared and low light RGB camera is a cost effective and easy to use all-in-one solution for many applications such as Police, Fire Fighting, Emergency Services, Search and Rescue, Construction, Agriculture and Forestry.
While the infrared camera measures the temperature in the image and indicates relative temperature differences, the RGB camera has a twenty times higher light sensitivity compared to the human eye and takes excellent shots even in low light.
The CGO-ET is an innovative combination of 3-axis gimbal, thermal imaging camera and low-light camera. While the thermal imaging camera selectively measures the temperature in the image enabling it to display relative temperature differences, the low-light RGB camera has a 20 times higher sensitivity than the human eye and can still take excellent shots even in low light conditions. Both images are streamed live on your remote control at the same time, and can be viewed separately as a picture-in-picture or as an overlay.
|ST16 All-in-One Controller|
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Multiple intelligent task modes
Take your creativity to the next level by letting Typhoon H’s autonomous flight modes focus on the flying while you focus on the shot.
- Sonar Collission Prevention - Intelligent front sonar sensors allow Typhoon H to stop short of obstacles automatically, ensuring a safer, stress-free flying experience.
- Orbit Me - Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest - Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journy Mode - Typhoon H will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Follow Me / Watch Me - Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Curve Cable Cam - Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Return Home - Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 8 m of you.
Easy propeller installation
Quick release buttons make installing and removing each propeller simple and fast. In spite of its simple action, high-performance propellers make Typhoon H agile, fast and instantly responsive to commands.
|Retractable landin gear and foldable arms|
Typhoon H’s landing gear retracts out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world without anything obstructing your view.
Each one of the six arms folds down for unparalleled convenience and compactness.
Typhoon H Pro CGO-ET Key Features:
- Dual Sensor Thermal infra-red and 1080P low light RGB Camera - Combinable and recordable (picture-in-picture or overlay)
- Temperature measurement and readout
- Selectable colour spectra to enhance the visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for focussing on specific areas
- Team mode with one pilot and one camera operator (Additional ST16 Required)
- ST16+ with HD 720P touch screen display included
- Hexacopter with 5 rotor redundancy - fly safely in event of rotor failure
- Autonomous flight modes - Capture complex shots with ease
In the Box:
- Typhoon H Pro RTF Drone
- CGO-ET 3-Axis Gimbal Dual Sensor Thermal-Daylight camera
- ST16+ Android Ground station 16-channel 2.4GHz with 7" HD touchscreen, video downlink and FPV
- 5.400mAh 4S 14,8V LiPo battery (3pcs)
- AC/DC Charger
- 12VDC (car socket) and 230V power cord
- USB adapter cord
- 1 Quick-release Rotor set (3 x CW / 3 x CCW)
- 1 Quick-release Rotor spares (2 x CW / 2 x CCW)
- 16GB Micro SD-card (With instructions)
- CGO-ET Accessories
Specifications Tyhpoon H Drone:
- Flight Time: 22 minutes (Hover)
- Dimensions: 520 x 456 x 926mm
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 480mm
- Frame Arm Length: 187mm
- Landing Gear Size: 265 x 185mm
- Motor Stator Size: Ø22*13mm
- Motor KV: 850kv
- Max Power: 200W
- Working Current: ≤15A
- Working Voltage: 12-25V
- Signal Frequency: 50-400Hz
- Drive PWM Frequency: 16K
- Takeoff Weight: 1965g
- Battery: 5400 mAh 4S/14.8V LiPo (3 included)
- Charger: SC4000-4 4S 14.8V LiPo DC Smart Charger with AC Adapter (included)
- Transmitter: ST16 16-Channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink
- Radio Control Frequency Band: 2.4GHz CE Compliant (100mw)
- Maximum Flight Height: 123m
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 90°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle: 45°
- Maximum Climbing Speed: 5 m/s
- Maximum Descending Speed: 3 m/s
- Maximum SPeed in Angle Mode (GPS): 13.5 m/s
- Operating Temperatur Range: -5°C to 80°C
- Important warning: Local Laws Apply : Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
- Dimensions: 81 x 108 x 138mm
- Weight: 275g
- Storage: Micro SD-card
- Thermal Specs:
Field of Vision Diagonal: 71°
Field of Vision Horizontal: 56°
Sensitivity < 50="">
Infrared cam: Uncooled Vox microbolometer
Pixel size: 12 μm
LWIR Wavelength: 8-14 μm
Picture Rate: 9 Hz
Photo format: JPEG, TIFF (14bit raw)
Video format: MP4
Temperature Balance: Automatic
Temperature Effective Range: -10° to 180°
- Visual Light Specs:
Sensor: 1/3” 2M
Field of Vision: Diagonal: 90°
ISO Range: 100-12800
Shutter Speed: 1/30 - 1/8000s
Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080p at 30 FPS
Photo format: JPEG
Video format: MP4
Specifications ST16+ Ground Station:
- Operating System: Android
- Tablet Functionality: Yes
- Screen: 7" HD LCD TouchScreen
- Video Link Resolution: HD 720p
- Number of Channels: 16
- Control Transmission Range (Optimum Conditions): Up to 1.6km CE Compliant (25MW)
- Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video Link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz CE Compliant (25mw)
- Flight SYstems Telemetry Data on Screen Display (OSD): Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-Touch 7" HD Screen
- Transmitter Port: HDMI for Additional Monitor
- In-Built LiPo Battery Voltage / Capacity: 3.6V/8700mAh 31.32Wh Li-ion
- Single or Dual/Team Operation: Yes
- Additional Features: USB, Micro Card Slot, Earphone socket
- Important Warning: Local Laws Apply: Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
Jos kommentoit ja linkität tähän artikkeliin blogissasi, merkintäsi linkitetään tähän. Ilmoita blogisi Twinglyyn, jotta voimme löytää sen.
Saattaisit myös pitää
€ 68.95€ 80.95
€ 64.95€ 74.95
€ 45.95€ 50.95
€ 42.95€ 50.95