|Lääketiede Raskaus ja synnytys
|Brian Casey F. Gary Cunningham Barbara Hoffman Kenneth Leveno Jodi Dashe Catherine Spong
Williams Obstetrics 26e
Brian Casey, F. Gary Cunningham, Barbara Hoffman, Kenneth Leveno, Jodi Dashe, Catherine Spong
Myy ja toimittaa Adlibris
Arvioitu toimitusaika 7-12 arkipäivää
Toimitusmaksu 3,90 €
The landmark text that has served generations of obstetrician-gynecologists—fully updated with the most current perspectives of the field
Williams Obstetrics has defined the discipline for generations of obstetrician-gynecologists. Written by authors from the nationally renowned University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Hospital, the new edition of this authoritative, evidence-based work maintains its trademark comprehensive coverage and applicability at the bedside, while offering the most current information and insights.
The culmination of a century of clinical thought, Williams Obstetrics, 26th Edition delivers expert coverage of obstetrical complications, such as preterm labor, pregnancy-related hypertension, infection, and hemorrhage. It additionally offers foundational content on reproductive anatomy, physiology, and prenatal care. The authors have enhanced this edition with 1,000+ full-color illustrations, plus an increased emphasis on the fast-growing subspecialty of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
No other text matches the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
New and updated content includes:
- Increased focus on Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Greater coverage of hypertension and hemorrhage
- Deeper insights into in-utero complications
- Expanded fetal t section includes cutting-edge fetal imaging, genetics, prenatal diagnosis, and fetal disorders and therapy
- Basic science, physiology of labor, preterm labor updated with contemporaneous publications in the literature
- More obstetrical sonography figures
- Eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs