Varlion professional level padel racket with round shape, designed for players who mainly seek control in their game.
It’s manufactured using a bidirectional carbon tubular and Hypersoft foam core, laminated using plain 7Rhombus carbon fiber fabric. The heart is reinforced with plain carbon fiber fabric and impregnated in Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin for maximum elasticity and resistance, covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
Summum rackets are a new concept of padel racket where all its characteristics have been optimized to the maximum, standing out for several factors:
• A longer handle than usual, to provide the player with a more comfortable and professional grip, thus avoiding having to put the overgrip over it, and also to facilitate grip for players who use both hands.
• 1 cm longer hitting surface.
• A gradual drilling pattern that goes from 68 to 76 holes, optimized to improve and expand the sweet spot of the racket.
• A larger and higher hexagonal texture on relief to achieve better effects on topspin strokes, which is made with the epoxy resin itself without wear, and not with surface stickers.
• And the Wings Diffuser technology at the heart, with an aerodynamically improved diffuser, which gives the racket more maneuverability and precision.